Thursday, March 11, 2010

~This Artistic Mother's Vision Statement ~ a work in progress

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made..." John 1:1-3a


God breathes, man moves.
In His image, blessings unfold.
creation continues,
lower case "c",
small scale,
human spark,
but still a gift,
woman hands
move.
Whimsical creatures flit and fly about.
Word fills page,
blesses creator,
lower case "c,"
blessed by Creator.
God is giver of all good gifts.
Share the gifts.
Give Him the glory.
Praise him
in every breath.
God breathes,
man moves.

 
Shalom,
Kim
 
p.s. My lists are being worked on ... in my head. However, one goal was already reached last Saturday. I bought the book on Friday, read the chapters on motivation and went to work. I had been postponing my physiology exams for 11 months. These were almost the last thing I needed to complete my Childbirth Labor Doula certification. Well, not only did I complete all 8 exams, but by 10 a.m. on Saturday morning I had completed the entire course. I am so thankful!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your certification. Now you can move forward with your other goals.

    Love how your vision statement God's Word first. When we have our priorities right, everything else will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done...looking forward to seeing your creative journey...hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, praising God with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your vision statement especially how you wrote it out!! ;)
    Yay for you, finishing your course! I am doing a Community Herbalist course and I definitely understand when we pro long it!! It's amazing when we are able to get headway in the things we love doing!!!
    Thanks for your kind comments they blessed me. I say a hardy amen to our children seeing US, that we are people and all unique. It is beautiful when they gain strength from our willingness to step out and be ourselves. Just this morning I was doing my morning pages and right there as I was writing about losing weight and stuff!! I was trying to gain some understanding at why I sabotage myself, when I noticed how far Abba has brought me. How there was a time I couldn't see the trees from the woods. And he has brought me to myself and in that to himself. The mystery and the beauty, that G-d dwells in us, ahhhh. Amazingly powerful when we are more ourselves.

    So thanks for sharing, I look forward to sharing more.

    Shalom
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, congrats on finishing your course, that must make you feel good. I love reading your vision statement, so saturated with your faith, wonderful. Keeps your focus where it should be.

    I added you to the collage directory. I apologize for taking so long been super busy and it kept getting pushed down the list! thank you for being a part of the community.

    Shona

    ReplyDelete