Saturday, November 20, 2010

Art & Soul

Now don't go falling down in a faint. I'm actually here and posting. I'm so sorry about the long silence, but life just gets busy sometimes and one has to live it rather than write about it. So, that's what I've been doing. I've journeyed spiritually through questions about my creating, and in the end, I'm back to creating and very happy about it.









Next Saturday I'll be hosting my booth at the second annual Art & Soul Holiday Craft Fair. And the above are just a sampling of what you'll see. My prices are reasonable... Christmas tags/ornaments as low as $1.00 and wall art no higher than $65.00. There's something for everyone, and if you don't see it there I'll do my best to create it for you... yes, even in time for Christmas, Lord willing!

So, visit Art & Soul Holiday Craft Fair online on Facebook and invite your friends to come and wander and enjoy the many booths you'll find there. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment