Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring is in the air...

Which means my basement is warming up and I'm enjoying my time down there creating. Thanks to Jessi Thornhill and Emily Foster I have almost all my metal findings sorted and labeled...
I had these great labels on hand and they match the jar/lid colors.

When possible I label the metal type, item name, size if needed, and where I purchaed it.

As you can see I have a few! Still not quite done.

These jars came from Emily... I'll store my less used/more unsual metal pieces in these as they don't match the others.

Then, thanks to my mom, and to my in-laws (birthday and Christmas checks) I've been able to purchase metal stamping tools and a wonderful new bead organization system.
Each tray pulls out from the plastic sleeve. Then in order to open the compartment you have to push a  button. It keeps everything organized, visible and "locked down." All but my "special/i.e. expensive' beads are in here.

Of course when I'm in the middle of creating you'll see my tools and supplies all over the desk. Here are supplies for Bethie's birthday necklace...


So, I have had the serious itch to create recently. Whether that's due to the possible Tri-Kappa show, a new plan for Art and Soul, or just for the fun of creating beautiful things I'm not sure. However, It's been so fun. Here are a few shots of things I've created. For more pictures, or for prices you may visit my Etsy site... simply click on the Etsy link on the top right side of my blog page.








Happy Creating! Check back soon... I have a craft day coming up and I expect I'll be doing some stamping on sterling silver.

Blessings, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment