Thursday, January 8, 2015

Greetings Friends!


Wow, I had no idea how long it had been since I had blogged here. Sorry! 

SO much to say and so little time. 

Fast forward to now and:
  • done some Art and Soul shows
  • started Artisan Home Shows this year
  • taught art at Clear Creek Christian School for k-6 for a full year
  • invited to be the K-12 art teacher at Lighthouse Christian Academy,which I turned down, but so grateful for the request
  • worked on new techniques
  • been inspired by students and friends as they've used art to find their voice
  • am in the process of working on a combo of Bible Study/Art class to help others find their voices. 
Some day I hope to share with you all my story of how art helped me to find my voice. To find who God created me to be. And to share His word and His message with others. I'm still in the very very very early stages of planning, but I forsee using art with studies and journaling. 

Please pray for me as I search out what God wants me to do, and how I'm to do it. But, I'm so very very excited to share with you all! 

And, because pictures are fun... here are a few of my recent creations... just because!

Absent From the Body
an altered bottle
$45

Glad Tidings
and altered bottle
SOLD

Hope, the Thing With Feathers
an altered bottle
$45

Like these? Want to see more of what I do? Check out my etsy shop and my Facebook page as well! 
Blessings, 
Kim
p.s. there's a contest going on at my Facebook page... when I reach 100 likes I'll send a small thank you to someone randomly chosen. Will give directions on that later. When I reach 200 likes I'll giveaway one of my signs. Come on over and like the page!



No comments:

Post a Comment